Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2nd Entry

 We have found ourselves in a wooded area at late evening. Still with these oppressive collars, I have grown accustomed to the feel of the metal at my throat, every soldier has his uniform. The trolls have surprised us with their precision and skill. We have already killed three with excellent stealth, at this time our enemy knows nothing of our presence. As long as we can maintain the element of surprise this leg of our journey should be simple. I have started to worry about the influence that the priest in gaining over the troops, I do not think that their loyalty has at all shifted away from Lord Daneisha yet, the priest will remain under my watchful eye. Any treachery will not be tolerated. I will crush traitors under my hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment