Monday, January 26, 2009

3rd Entry

We have finally made camp after an intense battle with our true enemy. What we fought before were either the very young or the very old. It is now painfully obvious why the pirates would send prisoner slaves on such an important mission, if we fail it is of no great consequence to Garabaldi. He will only send other prisoners in the hopes that we will have done something to weaken the defenses so that the party to follow us will get a little further. With this new revelation in mind I now wonder " are we the first, and if not, how many are there that went before us" Putting these thoughts aside now, I am vexed with the state of the priest, he and the troll healer attempted the same task with all but disastrous results. The priest actually trying to heal our leader and the troll trying to protect him from the priest. If the priest's magik had not taken affect first I fear we would have had a torn leader to fit our torn party. I refer to the party as torn for the reason that the bard and the thief would not,I think, be with us at all if it were not for the "glorious dog chains" that keep us to our tasks. At this time I wish them no ill will, however, when they try to reap the spoils of battle they best have earned it. I'm not sure that the party is big enough for all these separate pieces, I know the party is not large enough to hold the priest and the troll healer. Taking Lord  Daneisha's patience into account I do not think that the issue will be long lived.  

No comments:

Post a Comment