Monday, January 19, 2009

first entry

In my first few days with my new rank and mission I feel a sense power and purpose. I serve my compatriot as a military advisor. it seems that i do so with a wisdom that is not my own as if I am advised by a greater being. Lord Daneisha grows darker with each passing day. (not that i could really tell one day from any other in the month). His quiet rage and planned vengeance against the church of Lockheart consumes him. And the spirit that now guides our priest comes to the ranks as welcome as death to a tortured soul. I to feel this, as my own mind drifts to thoughts of blood rain and vindication from the path that the "holy" men put upon us. They too, those "holy" men will taste the bitter rotten fruit of the seeds they sowed in the underdark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment